Weight loss tracker

Thursday 28 July 2011

Useful tool (for travelling)


Hi lovely readers,

I thought today, instead of blabbing about things you already know or couldn’t care less, here is a gift from me to you:


I stumbled upon this sheet while doing my research before my surgery. I’m sure many of you are travelling for far-away shores in the summer months (or at winter, for that matter) and it might come useful if something nasty happens to you. I really wish it wouldn’t, but the devil never sleeps...

So, if you wish, print out this poster and put it between your travelling documents – and if you need some medical help give it to the doctor. I know I will do just that when hubby and I are off to Egypt in September.

That reminds me: insurance! Can someone please let me know how do you deal with travel insurance? Do you declare your “situation” when you apply for one? Does it matter anyway? Do you use a special insurance company? I’m not really sure what to do.

Kindest to all!

No comments: