Weight loss tracker

Monday 17 October 2011

Back to reality

I'm back in the office today.
I'm already missing the beach, the heat and the sunshine... And reading and swimming all day... ahhhhhhhhh

Anyway, this is just a quick check-in to let you know I'm still alive (barely, taking the quick set in of post-holiday depression...).

Even better news is that I've only put on 4 lbs in the last 2,5 weeks. Which is bordering miraculous as there was constant intake of fresh lemon juices made with real sugar syrup (no sugar-free option at the beach bar...), Pringles and some questionable food choices - but more about this in the next post.

Now I need to put my head down and get back to working mode, seriously. My desk is piled high with documents, my inbox is chock-a-block with unread problems of everyone at the charity, and fellow colleagues are moaning and whining since I stepped in this morning. Welcome in the life of a facilities manger!

By the way, hubby took his first ever flight to the USA yesterday! Somewhere around North Carolina (of all places) - he's being interviewed for a new position within his company by some big head at their client. I hope it goes well - I cannot wait to accompany him on future trips. I've never been over the big pond!

Tata everyone! More from me tomorrow.

No comments: